Florida Office
300 S. Daytona Ave., #877, Flagler Beach, FL 32136
 Office: (386) 338-3462 | Fax: (386) 463-5373 

Ohio Office
5533 Southwyck Blvd., Suite 101, Toledo, OH 43614
Office: (419) 867-9966 | Fax: (386) 463-5373
Copyright © 2014 Wynn Law Offices All Rights Reserved.


For many people who come to this country in pursuit of the American dream, obtaining a "green card" and permanent residence is a crucial step on the path to becoming a citizen. Having an experienced immigration attorney on your side can be the difference in having a successful application.

At Wynn Law Offices, we are here to help people pursue their green card applications. For a consultation to discuss your needs, please do not hesitate to call us at (419) 867-9966 today.

Whether or not you came to this country seeking employment, we can help assess your situation and navigate you through the application process.

Green cards are proof of status and must be renewed. If you have been granted conditional residence, you can make an application to remove the conditions two years later. In order to obtain lawful permanent resident status, some of the factors that must be considered are:

  • How you entered the country
  • Whether your status was maintained properly throughout the entire time you were in the United States
  • If you ever lied to or omitted information to an immigration official
These factors determine whether you are inadmissible under 212-A of the Immigration and Nationality Act and also include issues regarding health-related grounds, criminal backgrounds, prior immigration violations, or security grounds. When you meet with attorney Wynn, we encourage you to bring all documentation that can help us understand your personal history, employment history, criminal record, and other factors that may affect whether you are eligible for a green card visa petition being granted and eventual citizenship.

In some cases, we are able to get a waiver from USCIS on these issues. If USCIS denies the waiver, immigrants have the right to appeal the decision to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO.) There are no waivers available when people falsely claim to be a citizen and are not.