Florida Office
300 S. Daytona Ave., #877, Flagler Beach, FL 32136
 Office: (386) 338-3462 | Fax: (386) 463-5373 

Ohio Office
5533 Southwyck Blvd., Suite 101, Toledo, OH 43614
Office: (419) 867-9966 | Fax: (386) 463-5373
Copyright © 2014 Wynn Law Offices All Rights Reserved.


When a non-U.S. citizen, whether illegally present, temporarily present, or an LPR, has violated a U.S. immigration or any criminal law in or outside the United States, they may face removal or deportation. If removed or deported and depending on the nature of the removal or deportation, that individual may never be permitted to re-enter the United States, even as a visitor.

Today, a non-citizen can be removed or deported for entering without inspection or by illegal border crossing, committing a certain misdemeanor or felony crimes, overstaying a visa, voting illegally, encouraging or aiding any other foreigner to enter the United States, engaging in behavior that presents a national security risk, and for other reasons.

At Wynn Law Offices, we help people who are facing deportation or removal from the United States. We can discuss various deportation and removal defense options with you based on your specific circumstances, including your current immigration status.

Deportation and Removal Defense Options

If you have received a Notice to Appear from the Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), or the Customs and Border Protection (CBP), you need to speak with an experienced immigration lawyer about your legal options. There may be challenges to the removal case itself or if the immigration judge finds you subject to removal, there are options for relief from that removal or deportation that would allow you to stay in the United States, including but not limited to:
  • Adjustment of status
  • Cancellation of removal
  • Waivers such as 237(a)(1)(H), 212(c), 212(h) and 212(i)
  • Asylum, Withholding of Removal, Withholding of Removal pursuant to CAT
  • Registry
It is advisable to talk to an immigration lawyer to discuss which of these options, if any, apply in your situation. The earlier you speak to an attorney, the more options may be available.